20. Be discerningly sensitive not judgmental. Judgment is not invited to the party. No 2 experiences and no 2 people are the same. So why compare one person or situation to the other? Show love. Love.
19. Wait. Then wait some more. It allows you to act rather than react.
18. Take the cape off. Who do you think you are? Invincible? Yeah, maybe. But, even superheroes sleep. Get adequate Rest. Take a savasana. Guilt free. And then resume saving the world.
17. Meditate, don’t medicate. Avoidance creates numbness.Stillness facilitates ease and cuts through the layers of your juicy ego to allow your heart to radiate love.
16. Dream in peacock and fluorescent colors. Use wild words. Let your imagination flood your soul with potions for creating world peace, flying purple cows, ways to make millions and ways to give it all away. Anything is possible when you Wake Up and envision it to be so.
15. Damaged? Fill your cracks with gold. Then bow and admire your beauty.
14. Give compliments to strangers. Watch their eyes light up. Let that be enough of a thank you for today.
13. Make time to create beauty. Stamp a mark on this earth by leaving a legacy your momma & children would be proud of.
12. Find someone who will row the boat when you’re tired. Accept help sometimes. 11. Move more than you sit. Go ride your bike, dance, fly or go ahead and yoga smoga. Doesn’t matter what you do, as long as you move and breathe and move some more. 10. Life is serious enough. Be lighthearted, participate fully and play by the rules, please. 9. Nourish your soul. Make time to be alone but not when you’re lonely. 8. Don’t eat all the cake. Be mindful. Unless of course, it’s your birthday. Then you can eat it all. No regrets. 7. Gumdrop mountain exists just past the ice cream sea. Be adventurous. Pack your bags and go find it. 6. Laugh or cry or both. Let your emotions fly. Holding back creates hardness of heart and soul. 5. Stand in the sunshine. Walk in the rain. Sit by the water. Do one of these every day and the earth will whisper it’s ageless secrets. 4. Be Thankful and tell someone about it. 3. Don’t take anything personally. It’s really not about you. 2. Learn to recognize that love isn’t always what you think it should look like. 1. Ask yourself everyday: Are you doing what makes you come alive? *
*To start from the beginning, read #1… and work your way backwards, as with all things in life. Starting from the beginning generally works best.